Talented actress, Anisha Ambrose is slowly but steadily making her presence felt in the industry. Her next film is Fashion designer where she is working with veteran director Vamsy.
Speaking about her role, Anisha says that she accepted the project only because of director Vamsy as she knew that Vamsy would showcase her in a decent manner in the village entertainer.
She also added that her role demanded a lot of sensuousness as the film is filled with a lot of romance. Madura Sreedhar produces this film which has music by Mani Sharma.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release