Charmi has finally broken her silence about a rumour that a leading director misbehaved with her recently at a party. Few days ago, a leading newspaper in South, alledged that the actress slapped a director for misbehaving with her. As soon as the news article got published, several people had been asking Charmi if the news was true. To put an end to all the rumours, she tweeted, “As per the rumours doing the rounds I didnt slap anyone.. Thanks.” In the past, there were several rumours about Charmi that she was dating a top music director; however, the actress has always remained tight lipped about her personal life. She was recently seen in an item number in Dhamarukam and she’ll soon be seen in Prema Oka Maikam and Zilla Ghaziabad.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international