Raj Kandukuri is one of the most noted producers in the industry and has made some decent films. For the first time, he is launching his son with the film Choosi Choodangane.
Speaking in an interview, Raj revealed that he never wanted his son to have a hi-fi launch. He feels that a new hero should be introduced as a boy next door and then take things to the next level with each passing film.
He also adds that it is was the very reason, he chose a love story for his son Shiva Kandukuri. The film is ready for a release this Friday and is based on real-life relationships between younger generation kids.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?