Actress Payal Rajput had made a sensational debut with RX 100 a couple of years ago. Her bold role was the major highlight of the film and her passionate lip-locks were a talking point when the film released. Payal went on to sign one more bold film, RDX Love, and is now the go-to girl in Tollywood for glamorous roles.
Now, in a latest interview, Payal revealed an interesting titbit. She said that she always discusses the liplock and intimate scenes with her mother before she signs a film. “My mom only tells me to go ahead if I am comfortable doing such scenes. Of course it’s slightly embarrassing to watch my bold scenes along with my parents. They do feel awkward seeing me in such scenes, but they don’t tell me about it,” Payal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best