Actress Payal Rajput had made a sensational debut with RX 100 a couple of years ago. Her bold role was the major highlight of the film and her passionate lip-locks were a talking point when the film released. Payal went on to sign one more bold film, RDX Love, and is now the go-to girl in Tollywood for glamorous roles.
Now, in a latest interview, Payal revealed an interesting titbit. She said that she always discusses the liplock and intimate scenes with her mother before she signs a film. “My mom only tells me to go ahead if I am comfortable doing such scenes. Of course it’s slightly embarrassing to watch my bold scenes along with my parents. They do feel awkward seeing me in such scenes, but they don’t tell me about it,” Payal said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?