Ever since the beginning of his career, music composer Thaman has been accused of lifting English and Bollywood songs and sometimes even repeating his own tunes. However, within a decade, Thaman went on to compose music for nearly 60 movies, which is a pretty good average.
Thaman interacted with the media following the good reception for his work in NTR and Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha. When asked about plagiarization allegations, Thaman simply said that he doesn’t care about what people say and that he quietly looks after his business.
“Do people who complain about my work have any guts to question someone like AR Rahman or Keeravani? They are targeting me unnecessarily. Why will my directors or heroes offer me work if I was only copying tunes all these years?,” Thaman shot back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date