Ever since the beginning of his career, music composer Thaman has been accused of lifting English and Bollywood songs and sometimes even repeating his own tunes. However, within a decade, Thaman went on to compose music for nearly 60 movies, which is a pretty good average.
Thaman interacted with the media following the good reception for his work in NTR and Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha. When asked about plagiarization allegations, Thaman simply said that he doesn’t care about what people say and that he quietly looks after his business.
“Do people who complain about my work have any guts to question someone like AR Rahman or Keeravani? They are targeting me unnecessarily. Why will my directors or heroes offer me work if I was only copying tunes all these years?,” Thaman shot back.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan confirms two biggies
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open