‘Creative Director’ Krishnavamsi has made several influential films over the years and created a niche for himself as a maverick director. Although some of his recent films haven’t quite worked at the box-office, the filmmaker has tried to push the envelope every time.
Interestingly, in a recent interview, Krishnavamsi confessed that he doesn’t consider himself as a director. “I still see myself as RGV’s assistant director. Perhaps, the day I make a film like Geetanjali or Baahubali, I can call myself a director. That is also a reason why I prefer talking more about my films than my role as a film director. But then, the day I reach the point of calling myself a director, I will give up everything and take up farming. I have always wanted to do that,” Krishnavamsi said.
His upcoming film Nakshatram is slated for release on August 4. Sundeep Kishan, Regina, Sai Dharam Tej and Pragya Jaiswal have played the lead roles in the cop drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR