‘Creative Director’ Krishnavamsi has made several influential films over the years and created a niche for himself as a maverick director. Although some of his recent films haven’t quite worked at the box-office, the filmmaker has tried to push the envelope every time.
Interestingly, in a recent interview, Krishnavamsi confessed that he doesn’t consider himself as a director. “I still see myself as RGV’s assistant director. Perhaps, the day I make a film like Geetanjali or Baahubali, I can call myself a director. That is also a reason why I prefer talking more about my films than my role as a film director. But then, the day I reach the point of calling myself a director, I will give up everything and take up farming. I have always wanted to do that,” Krishnavamsi said.
His upcoming film Nakshatram is slated for release on August 4. Sundeep Kishan, Regina, Sai Dharam Tej and Pragya Jaiswal have played the lead roles in the cop drama.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake