A famous writer once said success comes to those who embrace victory and defeat with the same attitude. Shruti Hassan seems to be following this example. She took some time to settle down in the industry as a successful actress and her fate truly changed only with the film ‘Gabbar Singh’. She is now much in demand, but the situation was very different a year ago.
Shruti though, says that she learnt many crucial lessons in her lean period. “I dont give in to failures. I don’t let them bother me too much/ I may have faced setbacks in a number of films but they brought me great confidence as an actress. An actress does not just mean looking glamorous, a strong performance is necessary and I learnt this from my failures”, she says.
Shruti Haasan is currently busy with a number of new projects and she is slowly but surely making her way to the very top. As the daughter of a lion hearted Kamal Haasan, we expect no less from this lovely lady.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out