Speaking at the 39th anniversary celebrations of his fan club in Chennai yesterday, legendary actor Kamal Haasan announced for the first time that he will step into active politics by floating his own party very soon. Kamal also welcomed donations from fans for his party and said that all the donors’ details will be published on the mobile app that’ll be launched tomorrow, on the occasion of his 63rd birthday.
Revealing one of his agendas as a political leader, Kamal said he will try to bring the black money deposited in the Swiss banks to India. Kamal went on to state that he has no black money deposited in Swiss banks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam trailer release date locked
- RRR’s trailer to be filled with these aspects
- Salman gets involved in Katrina’s wedding – Here’s how?
- Prabhas’s remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Marakkar’s latest worldwide collection
- Sridevi Soda Center locks its television premiere date