Speaking at the 39th anniversary celebrations of his fan club in Chennai yesterday, legendary actor Kamal Haasan announced for the first time that he will step into active politics by floating his own party very soon. Kamal also welcomed donations from fans for his party and said that all the donors’ details will be published on the mobile app that’ll be launched tomorrow, on the occasion of his 63rd birthday.
Revealing one of his agendas as a political leader, Kamal said he will try to bring the black money deposited in the Swiss banks to India. Kamal went on to state that he has no black money deposited in Swiss banks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?