Writer-director Koratala Siva is relishing the grand success of Bharat Ane Nenu. This intense political drama is not only setting the cash registers ringing, but is also winning appreciation from fans, critics and several political leaders.
Koratala Siva today interacted with the media. When asked about the CBFC clearing an intense political drama without any cuts, Koratala Siva gave a firm reply. “I always make movies that don’t hurt anybody’s feelings. I don’t have a cheap mentality of personally targeting a particular person to make my film commercially successful. All I care for is to inspire audiences with my movies,” said the star director.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy