Writer-director Koratala Siva is relishing the grand success of Bharat Ane Nenu. This intense political drama is not only setting the cash registers ringing, but is also winning appreciation from fans, critics and several political leaders.
Koratala Siva today interacted with the media. When asked about the CBFC clearing an intense political drama without any cuts, Koratala Siva gave a firm reply. “I always make movies that don’t hurt anybody’s feelings. I don’t have a cheap mentality of personally targeting a particular person to make my film commercially successful. All I care for is to inspire audiences with my movies,” said the star director.
Articles that might interest you:
- A giant ship set for Pawan-Krish film
- Pawan Kalyan asks his favorite director to pen a script?
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end
- Mr. Majnu girl in Sai Tej’s SBSB
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date