King Nagarjuna, who always surprises us with his diverse roles, is now coming up with his socio-fantacy Damarukam. At a recent press conference when Nag was asked whether he is playing an underworld mafia don in his upcoming film Bhai, Nag was quick to answer ” Those kind of films do not interest me. They have a very bad influence on the society and i never like doing them. I am happy doing different characters right now, and most importantly people are appreciating it”. Richa Gangopadhaya plays lead role in Bhai, which will start rolling in December.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity