King Nagarjuna, who always surprises us with his diverse roles, is now coming up with his socio-fantacy Damarukam. At a recent press conference when Nag was asked whether he is playing an underworld mafia don in his upcoming film Bhai, Nag was quick to answer ” Those kind of films do not interest me. They have a very bad influence on the society and i never like doing them. I am happy doing different characters right now, and most importantly people are appreciating it”. Richa Gangopadhaya plays lead role in Bhai, which will start rolling in December.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him