In the recently released poster for Thank You Brother, TV host turned actress Anasuya surprised everyone by sporting a huge baby bump. Anasuya plays a mother-to-be in this quirky drama which also features young hero Ashwin Viraj.
In a latest interview, Anasuya opened up about her role in Thank You Brother and made an amusing statement. She said that she has experienced motherhood twice in her real-life and that she could instantly relate to her role in Thank You Brother.
Anasuya then went on to say that she doesn’t mind going for a third child. “I look forward to motherhood yet again, in real life. I loved all the pampering I got as a pregnant woman, so I want to experience it again,” she said. Well, is Anasuya hinting at something?
Articles that might interest you:
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – These two contestants in danger of eviction?