Actor Jagapathi Babu is known for his straightforward nature. He calls a spade a spade and is widely respected for this. In one of the TV interviews recorded for the film ‘ISM’, Jagapathi Babu revealed his working relationship with Puri Jagan.
” I am very fond of Jagan and I respect him both as a person and as a technician. If he asks me to work in a film, I don’t even need to listen to the story. I trust him completely”, said Jagapathi Babu.
The handsome veteran actor is playing the role of Javed Bhai in ‘ISM’ and he promises that the film will be a new makeover for both Kalyan Ram as well as Puri Jagan. ISM is all set to hit the screens on October 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma