Sukumar is on a high post the stunning success of Rangasthalam and he has been speaking at length about making of the film over the past few days. While he has already made a mark for himself as a writer and a director, his recent comments on his writing style came as a sweet surprise.
In a recent interaction with the media, when he was asked about the dialogues in his films and why he doesn’t like writing powerful one-liners and punch dialogues, the director said, “I don’t prefer writing punch dialogues. I am hugely influenced by Krishnavamsi’s films like Ninne Pelladutha, and also RGV’s work where such one-liners are kept to a bare minimum. So, when I write dialogues, I avoid going into that zone and even when my associates suggest one lines and punch dialogues, I don’t give it too much thought. It’s just not my style.”
Rangasthalam, starring Ram Charan, Samantha, has already become the biggest blockbuster of 2018, so far. In US, it has become the third Telugu film to cross the $3 million mark after Baahubali and Baahubali 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic