Star director Rajamouli is back in the news following the grand launch of tbe PVRRR logo at a special event in Mumbai. Rajamouli also interacted with the national media on this occasion and opened up about various aspects of his filmmaking.
On being asked about working with pan-India actors on RRR, Rajamouli said that he has stopped categorising actors based on their region and language. Rajamouli also revealed that he has stopped looking at audiences as being Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Malayalam, etc.
“I write a script and look at which actor has the capability to play a part or will look best image, irrespective of whether he is a Malayali a Bengali or anything else. I just approach the actor and ask if he’s interested. I can’t deny the fact that having Baahubali behind me helps a lot. But I don’t go with that visiting card. I go with the visiting card of my script and characterization,” the maverick director told a popular English daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film
- Mahesh Babu to undergo a minor surgery
- YRF announces its first-ever OTT series