Shweta Basu Prasad, who was recently caught in a prostitution racket in Hyderabad has been released from the rescue home. A while ago, it was reported that many directors were ready to offer her roles in their films.
Speaking to a leading portal, this young actress stated that, she does not want a role out of sympathy and instead, would like to audition for any role that has been offered to her. She also added that one ugly incident would never change her life and she would fight back more strongly in the future.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties