Isha Chawla is delighted with the way her career is shaping up in Telugu film industry. After making her debut in Prema Kavali, she scored another hit with Poola Rangadu and now she has acted with a big hero like Balakrishna in Srimannarayana. Talking about the film, she said, “I learnt a lot from Balakrishna on the sets of the film and he was always supportive. I am happy with the kind of response the film has got the audience and I consider myself lucky for bagging an offer with a big hero like Balakrishna in such a short span of time,” Isha Chawla said. When she was asked if she would be interested in more glamorous roles, she replied, “I don’t want to be a glam doll and I have no intention of doing glamour oriented roles in near future. I want my films to be watched by the entire family and I am more comfortable donning a traditional look.” Currently, she’s awaiting the release of her Kannada film titled Viraat and in Telugu, she’s acting alongside Sunil once again in the Telugu remake of Tanu Weds Manu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA