Ever since Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy released in theatres, there has been a lot of speculation about its remake in other languages. No small budget Telugu film has generated as much buzz as Arjun Reddy in recent times, and it turned Vijay into a big star overnight.
In a recent interview, when Vijay was asked if he would act in the remake of Arjun Reddy, if it’s made in Hindi or Tamil, the actor said, “I don’t want to repeat my roles because I don’t think I can portray the same emotions in an effective manner. Once you repeat something, it loses its magic touch. I was even approached to be part of Pellichoopulu’s Tamil remake, but I had to politely turn down the offer.”
Currently, Vijay has taken a break from work and from next week, he’ll begin shooting for Parasuram’s film. Apart from this film, he has four other films lined up which is various stages of pre-production and production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s in Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post