Aditi Rao Hydari is one of the most popular heroines in the south. She entered the films only with one aim and that was to become a Mani Ratnam heroine.
Speaking in an interview, Aditi says that she entered the industry in 2011 and waited for six long years to get a Mani Ratnam film.
Aditi also adds that in these five years of struggle, she never lost hope and was stuck to her goal. Finally, things happened and Aditi worked with Mani Ratnam in Kaatru Veliyidai (2017) and Chekka Chivantha Vaanam (2018).
Aditi was last seen in Nani’s V. As of now, she is busy with multiple films in Malayalam and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha launches her production house – Deets inside
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?