Kajal Aggarwal is one of the most sought after heroines in Telugu and Tamil film industries. She has been part of some of the biggest blockbusters in South like Magadheera and Thuppaki. Surprisingly, despite her back to back glamorous roles, the actress revealed that she follows a strict ‘no exposing’ policy. In a recent interview, she said, “I am okay with glamour in different ways. I don’t think you need to shed clothes to look hot. If a director insists I will simply ask him to change it for me.” Her recent film Naayak has become a huge hit and currently she’s busy shooting for NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah. Apart from this film, she’ll also be seen in an important role in Yevadu. Meanwhile, she’s eagerly awaiting the release of her upcoming Hindi film Special 26 in which she’s paired up with Akshay Kumar. The film is going to hit the screens on February 8.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series