Pooja Hegde has been hogging the limelight recently for her glamorous avatar in DJ. The film is up for a release this Friday and Pooja is busy giving interviews all over. Speaking to a leading channel, Pooja said that working on DJ has been a fulfilling experience and she found a family in team DJ.
Pooja also added that more than scoring a hit, she focuses on how the shooting experience is and feels that both Harish Shankar and Bunny made her feel very comfortable on the sets which helped her performance.
The Mumbai girl has upped the ante and will be seen in a completely glamorous role for the very first time in DJ. On the other hand, Pooja is in talks to play the female lead in Mahesh Babu’s film with Vamsi Paidipally.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi