Released in 2003, Pawan Kalyan and Renu Desai’s Johnny not only marked Pawan’s debut as a director but it also introduced Renu as a production designer. But in a surprise revelation, Renu said that she had initially rejected to play the female lead in Johnny.
In her latest Insta story, Renu revealed that it was her ex-husband Pawan Kalyan who convince her to act just 2 weeks before the commencement of the shooting. She said that she used to work 17 hours per day for 7 months during the making of the movie.
Renu also posted a throwback picture of her looking through the camera viewfinder, while Pawan was discussing a shot with the film’s cinematographer Shyam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers super happy with this lady contestant