Kannada actress Pranitha Subhash had shared screen space with Power Star Pawan Kalyan in Trivikram’s 2013 directorial, Atharintiki Dharedhi. The ‘Bapu Bomma’ duet featuring both Pawan and Pranitha is still a rage among fans.
Pranitha attended a private event in Hyderabad recently. Interacting with media, she revealed her favorite Tollywood actor. “My favorite Telugu hero is Pawan Kalyan. I have a special admiration for him,” the actress said.
Pranitha will soon be seen in Ram and Anupama Parameswaran-starrer romantic family entertainer, Hello Guru Prema kosame. The film will hit theaters on October 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?