Kannada actress Pranitha Subhash had shared screen space with Power Star Pawan Kalyan in Trivikram’s 2013 directorial, Atharintiki Dharedhi. The ‘Bapu Bomma’ duet featuring both Pawan and Pranitha is still a rage among fans.
Pranitha attended a private event in Hyderabad recently. Interacting with media, she revealed her favorite Tollywood actor. “My favorite Telugu hero is Pawan Kalyan. I have a special admiration for him,” the actress said.
Pranitha will soon be seen in Ram and Anupama Parameswaran-starrer romantic family entertainer, Hello Guru Prema kosame. The film will hit theaters on October 18.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a tentative date
- Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu wish TRS
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions