Kannada actress Pranitha Subhash had shared screen space with Power Star Pawan Kalyan in Trivikram’s 2013 directorial, Atharintiki Dharedhi. The ‘Bapu Bomma’ duet featuring both Pawan and Pranitha is still a rage among fans.
Pranitha attended a private event in Hyderabad recently. Interacting with media, she revealed her favorite Tollywood actor. “My favorite Telugu hero is Pawan Kalyan. I have a special admiration for him,” the actress said.
Pranitha will soon be seen in Ram and Anupama Parameswaran-starrer romantic family entertainer, Hello Guru Prema kosame. The film will hit theaters on October 18.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women