Sunil’s transformation from a star comedian to a lead actor has been nothing short of spectacular. From Andhala Ramudu to Poolarangadu, he has grown from strength to strength as a hero to watch out for at box office. But Sunil reportedly never wanted to be a hero. Talking to a leading newspaper, he said, “I have always wanted to play a villain’s role, I think it is a cool way to get rid of all your frustrations, even as you play the role onscreen and get paid for it!” That’s indeed quite a surprising confession from an actor who has made us laugh for more than a decade. He’ll soon be seen in Devi Prasad’s Mr.Pellikoduku and Kishore Kumar’s film which is a remake of Vettai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam