It’s been seven years since Rakul Preet made her debut in Telugu cinema, and the actress is quite elated with the way her career has unfolded over the years. After her film, Venkatadri Express turned out to be a big hit, the actress went on to share screen space with some of the biggest actors in the industry including Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, NTR to name a few.
Sharing her joy, the actress said that from being a Delhi girl, she has become a pakka Telugu ammayi over the years. And, she also thanked her directors, producers, friends, fans, and peers for helping her evolve into a better person. “#7YearsofTFI…I was all smiles then and I am all smiles now and the reason is all the people who accepted me with so much love. From being a Delhi girl to a pakka Telugu ammayi, this journey has been beyond beautiful.”
Rakul will next be seen in Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Check, Krish’s upcoming film, and she also has a film with Sivakarthikeyan in the pipeline, apart from a bunch of other films in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game
- Chiru’s crazy monologue in Acharya to b major attractions
- Star hero gears up to take on Salman Khan this Eid 2021
- Suriya’s hit film in Oscar race
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme