Gopichand’s landmark 25th film, Pantham, has finally hit the screens this morning. Gopi has been promoting the movie quite aggressively. During a recent promotional interview, the actor reminisced his career and seemed quite content with the kind of movies he has been part of so far.
“All through my 25-film-old career, I have never acted in a ‘bad’ film. Some of my movies may have been flops, but no one has called them bad films. Those films may have flopped due to poor execution or poor promotions,” said Gopichand.
Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Pirzada is the leading lady in Pantham. The film is directed by debutant Chakravarthy and KK Radha Mohan has produced it. Malayalam music composer Gopi Sundar is the film’s music composer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry