Samantha will soon be seen in ‘Policeodu’, which is the Telugu version of ‘Theri’. The movie’s promotions have begun in Hyderabad and Samantha interacted with the press briefly as part of the promotions.
Samantha revealed that she has never been so relaxed about a film before release. ” I am really relaxed because Atlee has done a fantastic job and I know that the film has come out really well. Usually, I am quite nervous before a release”, she said.
Atlee is the director who made ‘Raja Rani’ and he is now trying a mass commercial entertainer for his second movie. The humble and down to earth director also expressed confidence about the movie in today’s press meet.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief