Goa beauty Ileana says that she has no Godfathers in the industry. “No one ever advised me on how to go about my career. Basically, I have no Godfathers and it was completely upto me to mould my career. Luckily, it has been a good journey so far. I did face some troubles in my early career, but I have successfully crossed all the hurdles”, she said while speaking to a leading Telugu daily.
The actress will soon be seen in Bunny’s ‘Julayi’, which is being directed by Trivikram Srinivas. Her Bollywood film ‘Barfee’, where she will be seen with Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, is also set for release this summer.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun