Richa Gangopadhyay has stated that she has not signed any Tamil film contrary to the rumours doing rounds today. Recently, Gautham Menon announced that Nithin and Richa are going to act in his upcoming production venture, which has been tentatively titled as Courier Boy Kalyan. Prem Sai is going to direct the film. Soon after the Gautham Menon posted updates about the film on Twitter, Richa Gangopadhyay was flooded with messages about her next project. Finally, she seems to have decided to make her stand clear before everyone starts assuming that she’s going to play the lead role in Prem Sai’s upcoming film. “Hey guys….i have not yet confirmed my next tamil venture. Please hold tight before making announcements on my behalf ;),” Richa posted on Twitter. In Telugu, she hasn’t signed any new film in the recent few months. She recently made her debut in Bengali film named Bikram Singha and in Telugu, she’s playing one of the two lead roles opposite Prabhas in Vaaradhi.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes