Director Maruthi is currently busy giving finishing touches to Naga Chaitanya’s Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Meanwhile, Brand Babu, a romantic comedy made after the story and dialogues penned by Maruthi, is going to hit the screens on August 3.
In a recent interview during Brand Babu’s promotions, Maruti revealed that he has scripts ready for the next 10 years. “I am not insecure. I don’t have any dreams to become a star director overnight. I don’t want to direct a handful of movies and quit the industry soon, but I want to have a long run in the industry,” said Maruthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- 50 crores spent on the climax of Radhe Shyam?
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed