Director Maruthi is currently busy giving finishing touches to Naga Chaitanya’s Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Meanwhile, Brand Babu, a romantic comedy made after the story and dialogues penned by Maruthi, is going to hit the screens on August 3.
In a recent interview during Brand Babu’s promotions, Maruti revealed that he has scripts ready for the next 10 years. “I am not insecure. I don’t have any dreams to become a star director overnight. I don’t want to direct a handful of movies and quit the industry soon, but I want to have a long run in the industry,” said Maruthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food