Director Maruthi is currently busy giving finishing touches to Naga Chaitanya’s Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Meanwhile, Brand Babu, a romantic comedy made after the story and dialogues penned by Maruthi, is going to hit the screens on August 3.
In a recent interview during Brand Babu’s promotions, Maruti revealed that he has scripts ready for the next 10 years. “I am not insecure. I don’t have any dreams to become a star director overnight. I don’t want to direct a handful of movies and quit the industry soon, but I want to have a long run in the industry,” said Maruthi.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine