Director Maruthi is currently busy giving finishing touches to Naga Chaitanya’s Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Meanwhile, Brand Babu, a romantic comedy made after the story and dialogues penned by Maruthi, is going to hit the screens on August 3.
In a recent interview during Brand Babu’s promotions, Maruti revealed that he has scripts ready for the next 10 years. “I am not insecure. I don’t have any dreams to become a star director overnight. I don’t want to direct a handful of movies and quit the industry soon, but I want to have a long run in the industry,” said Maruthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Samantha re-create the magic of Trisha in Jaanu?
- Upcoming Tollywood actor passes away
- Noted actress to join RRR?
- Shruti Haasan in a first look poster after nearly 3 years
- Shekar Kammula’s Love Story to address this issue?
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project