Megastar Chiranjeevi has been enthusiastically promoting his latest film, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Chiru’s inspiring performance is being talked about all over and even the ticket counters are buzzing with thumping collections.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Chiru made an interesting statement. He said that Sye Raa’s writers Paruchuri Brothers had initially asked him to direct the movie himself. “I have the caliber and confidence to direct a film like Sye Raa. But I didn’t want to direct myself, as acting and directing at the same time would have been very difficult. That’s when Dhruva released and we chose Surender Reddy,” Chiru revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here
- Star Tamil hero pens a song in Arjun Reddy remake