Megastar Chiranjeevi has been enthusiastically promoting his latest film, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Chiru’s inspiring performance is being talked about all over and even the ticket counters are buzzing with thumping collections.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Chiru made an interesting statement. He said that Sye Raa’s writers Paruchuri Brothers had initially asked him to direct the movie himself. “I have the caliber and confidence to direct a film like Sye Raa. But I didn’t want to direct myself, as acting and directing at the same time would have been very difficult. That’s when Dhruva released and we chose Surender Reddy,” Chiru revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix