Megastar Chiranjeevi has been enthusiastically promoting his latest film, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Chiru’s inspiring performance is being talked about all over and even the ticket counters are buzzing with thumping collections.
Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Chiru made an interesting statement. He said that Sye Raa’s writers Paruchuri Brothers had initially asked him to direct the movie himself. “I have the caliber and confidence to direct a film like Sye Raa. But I didn’t want to direct myself, as acting and directing at the same time would have been very difficult. That’s when Dhruva released and we chose Surender Reddy,” Chiru revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month