Vikram and Amy Jackson’s ‘I’ has done very good business in Andhra Pradesh even though there is uncertainty over the release dates. The movie has good craze among youth and as a result, distributors have paid about 5.75 crores in AP and Telangana. Going by the reports, the Hindi distribution rights have also gone for a fancy price and Mumbai’s leading distributor Anil Thadani bagged them. Anil Thadani is the husband of the popular heroine Ravina Tandon.
‘I’ is going to be a graphical extravaganza and Vikram’s role as a werewolf is bound to make heads turn. Music scored by A.R.Rahman is reported to be an asset to the movie. Amy Jackson plays the female lead opposite Vikram in this romantic thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking
- Thalapath65’s first look to be out on this date?
- Nani’s Dare Ledaa video song moves you emotionally