When svelte beauty Shriya tied the knot with her long-time Russian industrialist boyfriend Andrei Koscheev earlier this summer, everyone thought that the 36-year-old actress will quit movies and settle down in Russia. But Shriya said that she has no plans to quit acting and she now has one film each in Telugu Tamil and Hindi which are ready for release.
In a latest interview with a national English daily while promoting her soon-to-release Tamil thriller Naragasooran, Shriya said that she hopes to act till the end of her life. In Telugu, Shriya’s Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu is slated to hit theaters on October 5. She also has a Hindi flick Tadka, a remake of Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani, gearing up for release later this year.
- Mahesh is the biggest inspiration to this young debutant
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Happy news for Balayya and NTR fans
- Director turned actor in NTR biopic
- Jagapathi Babu reveals how NTR pushed him to give the best in ASVR