When svelte beauty Shriya tied the knot with her long-time Russian industrialist boyfriend Andrei Koscheev earlier this summer, everyone thought that the 36-year-old actress will quit movies and settle down in Russia. But Shriya said that she has no plans to quit acting and she now has one film each in Telugu Tamil and Hindi which are ready for release.
In a latest interview with a national English daily while promoting her soon-to-release Tamil thriller Naragasooran, Shriya said that she hopes to act till the end of her life. In Telugu, Shriya’s Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu is slated to hit theaters on October 5. She also has a Hindi flick Tadka, a remake of Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani, gearing up for release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger
- Star producer comes to the support of Aamir Khan