When svelte beauty Shriya tied the knot with her long-time Russian industrialist boyfriend Andrei Koscheev earlier this summer, everyone thought that the 36-year-old actress will quit movies and settle down in Russia. But Shriya said that she has no plans to quit acting and she now has one film each in Telugu Tamil and Hindi which are ready for release.
In a latest interview with a national English daily while promoting her soon-to-release Tamil thriller Naragasooran, Shriya said that she hopes to act till the end of her life. In Telugu, Shriya’s Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu is slated to hit theaters on October 5. She also has a Hindi flick Tadka, a remake of Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani, gearing up for release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever