When asked by a Tamil media personnel about the source of inspiration for his performance, Rajini gave the credit to Maniratnam.
“Dalapathi was the toughest film I ever acted in. Maniratnam’s direction style is very different. He requires emotion in action sequences. I asked Maniratnam to show me and I simply used to follow him.”
Now you know whom to thank for the next time you watch Dalapathi.
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel