When asked by a Tamil media personnel about the source of inspiration for his performance, Rajini gave the credit to Maniratnam.
“Dalapathi was the toughest film I ever acted in. Maniratnam’s direction style is very different. He requires emotion in action sequences. I asked Maniratnam to show me and I simply used to follow him.”
Now you know whom to thank for the next time you watch Dalapathi.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up