Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger released today to high expectations and has received positive feedback from all centers. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the movie also stars Tamannaah and Rashi Khanna in lead roles.
Speaking about his career and his personal life, he said that he always keeps his professional and personal relationships apart. “If both get mixed then problems arise. I generally don’t like to talk about my private life in public. I don’t like comparisons too, because people have their own style. If my presence is required then I will do my part, otherwise I don’t come out. I don’t do anything for publicity. I do my part of social service, but I don’t want to talk about it and I don’t need publicity for it.”
The actor also discussed further about his future plans saying that he would like to appear in an intense film and is currently listening to stories. He also said that he is open for multi-starrers.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy