Multifaceted artiste Prakash Raj is gearing up for the release of his latest directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam. This Kannada-Telugu bilingual movie is going to release on October 7th and Prakash Raj is promoting it aggressively.
In his latest interview, Prakash Raj opened up about his success ratio as a director and said that he is intelligent enough to understand that he is not a star to get big openings so he plans his releases accordingly.
Prakash Raj is undeterred by the competition and exuded confidence on his film calling it the right film for Dasara.
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections