Multifaceted artiste Prakash Raj is gearing up for the release of his latest directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam. This Kannada-Telugu bilingual movie is going to release on October 7th and Prakash Raj is promoting it aggressively.
In his latest interview, Prakash Raj opened up about his success ratio as a director and said that he is intelligent enough to understand that he is not a star to get big openings so he plans his releases accordingly.
Prakash Raj is undeterred by the competition and exuded confidence on his film calling it the right film for Dasara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Quarantine diaries – Kajal makes an Indian delicacy
- Pawan-Harish Shankar film to have a special role
- Lockdown Movie Suggestions : Sometimes (Sila Samayangalil)
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Telangana government to make a key announcement?