Multifaceted artiste Prakash Raj is gearing up for the release of his latest directorial venture, Mana Oori Ramayanam. This Kannada-Telugu bilingual movie is going to release on October 7th and Prakash Raj is promoting it aggressively.
In his latest interview, Prakash Raj opened up about his success ratio as a director and said that he is intelligent enough to understand that he is not a star to get big openings so he plans his releases accordingly.
Prakash Raj is undeterred by the competition and exuded confidence on his film calling it the right film for Dasara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie
- Talk-Star daughter planning her career cleverly
- Samantha and Rashmika to play sisters?
- Sukumar launches Kanabadutaledu’s teaser