Rajamouli and Prabhas devoted 5 years of their lives to the blockbuster Baahubali franchise. While Prabhas is currently busy with Saaho, Rajamouli is working on the script for his multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan.
In his latest interview with a leading English news portal, Rajamouli was asked if Prabhas is doing the right thing by acting in a film like Saaho after Baahubali. In his response, Rajamouli was all praise for the Young Rebel Star.
Rajamouli said that he knows no other actor as intelligent as Prabhas. “What I really like about Prabhas is his mature and sensible self-assessment. He knows exactly what he is worth, no more no less. He neither overestimates nor underestimates himself,” Rajamouli said.
The maverick director continued to explain Prabhas’ understanding of his movies, saying, “when he got into Baahubali, he knew exactly what he was doing. He knows the impact the film will have and the influence his character and performance would exercise. He surrendered himself completely to Baahubali, as he has surrendered himself to Saaho now.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood