Kajal is all praise for her co-star Kalyanram. The duo had first worked together a decade ago in Lakshmi Kalyanam, which also marked Kajal’s debut in Telugu cinema. Now, the two have teamed up once again for an entertainer titled MLA. Upendra Madhav has directed the film.
Speaking at the film’s pre-release event, Kajal said, “I learnt a lot from Kalyanram when we first worked together. He helped me to understand the nuances of facing the camera because I didn’t know anything back then. Now, after all these years, I still learnt a lot from him while shooting for MLA.”
The film is slated for release on March 23, and it’s expected to be a thorough entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?
- Young heroine ready for glamor roles
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions