As the release date of their film is fast approaching, the cast and crew of Oopiri have intensified the film’s promotions. In his latest interview, Karthi, who is making his Telugu debut with Oopiri, spoke at length about working with Nagarjuna.
Talking about Nag, whom he admired since his first film, Karthi said that he likes Nag for always staying happy, stress-free and jovial. Karthi continues to heap praises on Nag as he says that there’s so much to learn from him.
Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, Oopiri is produced by PVP Cinema. This Telugu-Tamil bilingual is slated for its release on March 25 and it also stars Tamannaah and Prakash Raj in prominent roles.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation