Director Dasari Narayana Rao is a hard man to please. But he seems to be very impressed with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja. During the audio launch function of ‘Balupu’, the veteran director was all praises for Ravi Teja.
“I really like Ravi Teja. He is a man who believes in hard work, dedication and commitment. He uses these as weapons of progress and I respect him for that. He is also a self made man in this industry and that is quite a tough thing to do”, said Dasari
The movie is all set for its release on the 21st of this month. Gopichand Malineni is the director of the film. Shruti Haasan and Anjali are the female leads. Music has been composed by Thaman. The movie is expected to be a mass entertainer and PVP Cinema banner has produced the project.
- Shruti Haasan turns producer
- Interesting buzz on Akhil’s role in Akhil3
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding