Pawan Kalyan and Prakash Raj’s faceoff in Vakeel Saab’s second half is making their fans reminisce about the iconic Badri-Nanda confrontation in Badri. In a latest interview, Prakash Raj opened up about the reason why he criticized Pawan Kalyan’s political choices a few months ago.
“I love Pawan Kalyan a lot and that’s why I criticized him politically. I did not like it when he joined a different party. Pawan entered politics to serve the people. He faced a setback in his first attempt, but he continues to be a voice of the people. I admire that in him. I felt happy when Pawan said that even though there are differences between us politically, we will remain together in cinema,” Prakash said.
Prakash went on to reveal that Pawan had asked him about the ‘Protest Poetry’ in Karnataka and that Pawan had also appreciated his ideology in his book ‘Dosita Chinukuku’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?