Director Bommarillu Bhaskar is both nervous and excited about ‘Ongole Gitta’. The film’s Box Office fate is going to be very crucial for Bhaskar’s career as he has not been able to replicate the success of his debut film ‘Bommarillu’.
With ‘Ongole Gitta’, Bhaskar is attempting to enter the very profitable ‘mass entertainers’ category. The director interacted with the press today and had some interesting things to say about the movie.
“I made ‘Ongole Gitta’ for my own personal high, as a break from the usual projects I attempt. I had a lot of fun while filming this project and had a very relaxed time during post-production as well. You will see a new Ram in this movie”, he said.
Ongole Gittha is gearing up for release this Friday and Kriti Kharbandha is the heroine. BVSN Prasad is the producer of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged
- Poll : Which among these films are you looking forward to watching?