Being a top star is not easy. Beneath all the glamour and the money, there is a lot of hard work and hard choices. Gorgeous beauty Tamanna says that she routinely makes many compromises to be on top in the industry. Working at odd hours, responding to shooting requests at any time and lack of personal space with family are all routine events she says. “I had a little free time recently and I was all set to go to the US for a much needed vacation with my family. Just as I was about to leave, I got a call from the production team of Rebel, asking me to pack my bags for a Bangkok schedule. I left for Bangkok without a second thought”, said Tamanna.
When asked if she was unhappy with those sacrifices, Tammanna replied in the negative. “The industry has given me so much and to be successful, one most make sacrifices sometimes. Work is a priority for me” she says.
Tamanna is currently busy with ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, ‘Rebel’ and ‘Himmatwala’ in Hindi.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback