Being a top star is not easy. Beneath all the glamour and the money, there is a lot of hard work and hard choices. Gorgeous beauty Tamanna says that she routinely makes many compromises to be on top in the industry. Working at odd hours, responding to shooting requests at any time and lack of personal space with family are all routine events she says. “I had a little free time recently and I was all set to go to the US for a much needed vacation with my family. Just as I was about to leave, I got a call from the production team of Rebel, asking me to pack my bags for a Bangkok schedule. I left for Bangkok without a second thought”, said Tamanna.
When asked if she was unhappy with those sacrifices, Tammanna replied in the negative. “The industry has given me so much and to be successful, one most make sacrifices sometimes. Work is a priority for me” she says.
Tamanna is currently busy with ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, ‘Rebel’ and ‘Himmatwala’ in Hindi.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong