Over the past three years, Tamannaah has acted with nearly every major star in Telugu cinema and her rise to fame has been quick. Incidentally, she’s one of the very few actresses who holds the credit for acting with all the top six heroes in Telugu, apart from Karthi, Dhanush and Ajith in Tamil.
Responding to a question about how she makes decision about her career, she said, “I make my own decisions, when it comes to my career, because I feel that no matter what others tell you, it’s your choice whether to do a film or not. In other cases, it’s okay to listen to your family and friends, because they know what’s best for you, but career is different. At the end of the day, you’ve to be happy with your choices.”
Currently, Tamannaah is acting in Mahesh Babu’s Aagadu and she has two more Hindi films lined up for release, apart from SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble