Promotions have begun recently for actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s most eagerly awaited spy thriller on global terrorism, Vishwaroopam 2. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 10.
Until now, there have been speculations that Kamal will be retiring from movies after he wraps up Vishwaroopam 2 and Indian 2. But Kamal’s statement in a latest interview gives a big hope for his fans. Kamal said that he may continue to act in movies in future despite being active in politics.
“I will stop acting the day I feel that my acting assignments are becoming a hindrance to my political commitments,” said Kamal, further adding that the legendary MGR successfully juggled films and politics several decades ago.
- Hit Bollywood rom-com to be remade in Telugu
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh