It’s been over five months since film shootings across the country came to a standstill due to the lockdown. With the various state governments giving permissions to resume shootings, filmmakers of several small and medium budgeted movies have resumed shootings.
Star heroine Rakul Preet’s new film under Krish’s direction is one such film which began its shoot. After being launched in Hyderabad a few days ago, the film began its shoot in the Vikarabad Forest. And Rakul is very thrilled to resume shooting. She took to Instagram and shared a short video of her make-up kit from the green room on the set. “I missed you. Back to work,” Rakul wrote.
In this as-yet-untitled movie, Rakul is rumored to be playing a village belle who works as a farmer. Vaishnav Tej is the male lead in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19