When asked about the reason for her success, Anushka said that doing what she loves is the secret. “I have always been lucky because my parents allowed me to do what I want. I love yoga and that is how I became a Yoga instructor. I love films and when I got the opportunity, I chose it. I was never told what I was supposed to do in life”, she said.
Anushka stressed the importance of personal freedom for success. “Everyone has an idea about how he or she wants to lead their life. You should respect that. If you try to impose your views, it becomes a repressive experience. I cannot thrive in such an environment. I need freedom”, said Anushka according to a leading news paper.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?