Kajal is on a high these days. Three of her films this year – Naayak, Special 26 and Baadshah have turned out to be huge hits and she’s part of two more bilinguals which are expected to make quite a lot of noise later this year. In a recent interview, when she was asked if she gets bored of playing similar kind of roles onscreen, she said, “I never get bored of the roles I play onscreen. If people like seeing me play a damsel in distress or a girl next door, I would do it without any hesitation. In fact, Baadshah was my first full fledged comedy role and I thoroughly enjoyed it.”
She also stated that she has plenty of dream roles and films which include playing a cop and do lots of stunts in an action film. “One of my biggest dreams is do a pure romantic film, something on the lines of Richard Linklater’s Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. I know that I have been part of romantic films in Telugu in the past, but they are not in the same league as Before Sunrise or Before Sunset,” Kajal revealed. She’s currently shooting for Ram Charan’s Yevadu in which she’s playing a guest role. Apart from this film, she’s also part of couple of bilinguals – Karthi’s All In All Azhagu Raja and Vijay’s Jilla.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter to romance Mahesh Babu?
- Revealed- Basic storyline of Vijay’s Master
- Sai Tej’s PRP continues impresses the small screen as well
- Lockdown causes a delay in Ajay Devgan’s special video from RRR
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?
- Clarification on Samantha’s prestigious film after lockdown