Mahanati, the prestigious biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, has been the talk of the town ever since its release. The film received unanimous positive response from movie lovers, critics and several celebrities from the film industry.
Last night, senior producer Allu Aravind threw a lavish party for the entire team of Mahanati and also invited the who’s who of Tollywood. Speaking at the celebrations, SS Rajamouli was all praises for the movie and it’s makers.
“I didn’t have high expectations on Mahanati. But after watching the movie, I was bowled over by the way Nag Ashwin scripted the story and handled the actors. The entire credit goes to Nag Ashwin and producers Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. I rarely get jealous of other directors, but I am now jealous of Nag Ashwin,” Rajamouli said.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur