Mahanati, the prestigious biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, has been the talk of the town ever since its release. The film received unanimous positive response from movie lovers, critics and several celebrities from the film industry.
Last night, senior producer Allu Aravind threw a lavish party for the entire team of Mahanati and also invited the who’s who of Tollywood. Speaking at the celebrations, SS Rajamouli was all praises for the movie and it’s makers.
“I didn’t have high expectations on Mahanati. But after watching the movie, I was bowled over by the way Nag Ashwin scripted the story and handled the actors. The entire credit goes to Nag Ashwin and producers Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. I rarely get jealous of other directors, but I am now jealous of Nag Ashwin,” Rajamouli said.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?