Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Akhanda completed 50 days yesterday. On this occasion, the entire team visited Sudarshan 35MM theatres to share their happiness with the audiences.
Speaking to the audiences, the movie’s producer, Miryala Ravinder Reddy, said he and his entire team is thankful to the audience for making Akhanda a huge success.
Ravinder expressed that he and the team never expected that the movie would have become a sensational hit.
He stated that people feel satisfied when their dream comes true and he is feeling the same now. He wished that the audience will support his future projects as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Major comes up with a variety of promotions in Vizag
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam
- Legendary director’s wife passes away
- Humongous response for Major’s premiere shows in Hyderabad
- Team F3 plans to visit a theater in Hyderabad
- Mass song from SVP creates another record