‘I’, Shankar’s much awaited visual wonder was released amidst high expectations yesterday. The film took a phenomenal opening across the state thanks to the craze coupled with the festive season. As per the trade pundits, ‘I’ registered a staggering 7 plus crore shares on its first day, a record for Tamil films dubbed into Telugu.
The film’s technical wizardry, Shankar’s genius and Vikram’s various get ups were huge crowd pullers on the release day. Even though the film acquired mixed talk right after the first show, the festival advantage is ensuring heavy bookings at the box office. B and C centers are witnessing heavy returns and this craze is expected to continue until the holidays. Even the collections in the US are said to be phenomenal and raking in staggering amounts
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition